Death Note VR Escape Game is a virtual reality game based on the Death Note series. The player acts as Misa Amane, who works with Rem to escape a basement that is flooding.
- Enter the thrilling world of Death Note with the Death Note VR Escape Game! In this game, you take up the role of Misa Amane, who has been imprisoned in a creepy basement.
- What’s more, the basement is quickly filling up with water! Will you be able to escape on time, or will you face a bad ending?
The game is being featured at two events in July 2017, and it will be available to attendees to play. The game will be featured alongside other Japanese virtual reality games including One Piece Cube, JUMP Cube, JUMP Art Gallery, and Hop Step Sing!
The first exhibit is at Anime Expo as part of their Japan Character VR Matsuri event, located in Los Angeles, California, July 1st-4th. The second is the Hyper Japan Festival, located in London, UK, July 14th-16th.
- Death Note: The Escape, another escape room type game that featured in 2016.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Japan Character VR: An Anime VR Experience!,from the official Hyper Japan Festival website, retrieved June 28th, 2017.
- ↑ Death Note Virtual Reality Is Here, Comicbook.com, June 19, 2017.
- ↑ Hyper Japan Festival To Feature 5 VR Experiences Including Death Note VR, VR Focus, June 28, 2017.
- ↑ Dive into Shonen Jump's VR titles at Anime Expo '17, Destructoid, June 8, 2017.
- ↑ Official Tweet announcing the game featuring at Hyper Japan Festival, June 27, 2017.