Give-and-Take (交換, Kōkan) is the sixth volume in the Death Note manga series.
Although they've collected plenty of evidence tying the seven Yotsuba Group members to the newest Kira, Light, L and the rest of the task force are no closer to discovering which one actually possesses the Death Note. Desperate for some headway, L recruits Misa to infiltrate the group and feed them information calculated to bring Kira into the open. But the Shinigami Rem reveals to Misa who the Kiras really are, and, armed with this knowledge, Misa will do anything to help Light. But what will that mean for L...?
- 044. Successor (後継, Atotsugi)
- 045. Crazy (無茶, Mucha)
- 046. Ill-Suited (不向, Fumuki)
- 047. Impertinence (先走, Sakibashiri)
- 048. Give-and-Take (交換, Kōkan)
- 049. Potted Plant (植木, Ueki)
- 050. Yotsuba (四葉)
- 051. Misunderstanding (誤認, Gonin)
- 052. Split-Second (寸止, Sundome)