Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This page is for the manga volume. For the chapter, see Hard Run (chapter).
Hard Run (激走, Gekisō) is the third volume in the Death Note manga series. It contains nine chapters.
Light is chafing under L's extreme surveillance, but even 64 bugs and cameras hidden in his room aren't enough to stop Light. He steps up the game, but before the battle of wits can really begin, a family emergency distracts him. But even though Light isn't using the Death Note right now, someone else is! Who's the new "Kira" in town?
- 017. Trash (芥, Gomi)
- 018. Gaze (視線, Shisen)
- 019. Humiliation (屈辱, Kutsujoku)
- 020. First Move (先手, Sente)
- 021. Duplicity (裏腹, Urahara)
- 022. Misfortune (不幸, Fukō)
- 023. Hard Run (激走, Gekisō)
- 024. Shield (盾, Tate)
- 025. Fool (馬鹿, Baka)
- Hideki Ryuga
- Koreyoshi Kitamura
- Hitoshi Demegawa
- Kazuhiko Hibima
- Koki Tanakabara
- Misa Amane
- ↑ Death Note Vol. 3, Hard Run